Have you ever thought about how much food waste occurs in your house? According to Money magazine, the average household tosses out about 14% of the food they buy. For the typical family, that adds up to over $1,300 worth of food per year! We can probably all think of about a hundred different things we could do with that kind of money. We’d put it towards a family vacation, catch up on bills, get a new outfit… anything other than throw it away!
Fortunately, a lot of food waste can be avoided by learning a few simple food storage tips. When foods are stored properly, they’ll stay fresher for a longer period of time. Making a few simple changes to the way you store your food can help you avoid waste, shop less, and save money on your grocery bill!
If you would like to put an end to wasting good food, you will love our Mini Food Saver. Now you can freeze food quickly and without the risk of bacterial contamination or the disappointment of freezer burn. You can freeze liquids, solids or dry goods. Now you can have fresh food and seal it to enjoy later without compromising on flavor or freshness.
- Simple and modern: Squeeze, slide slowly and re-seal original bag for freshness.
- Ideal for home use: Easy, convenient to use and storage
- Airtight seal: Locks in freshness and safely seals all types of bags. With the Micro-Thermal Technology it is able to seal any plastic bags easily and effortlessly
- It easily attaches to refrigerators or any stationary metal surface so you will keep it handy in your kitchen, outdoor, cabinet or anywhere you need it
- Use it daily to seal plastic bags, such as snack bags