The world's No.1 at home IPL painless hair removal device
- Are you sick of having to shave on a daily basis?
- Tired of hours of painful waxing and plucking?
- Since making and going to appointments for your next laser hair removal treatment is often such a hassle, why not have it done in the comfort of your own home, without paying half as much and with all of the same results a professional treatment has.
- Having second thoughts about buying IPL hair removal device? Well, no need to worry, because we're offering 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
WE say no more to ingrown hairs and speedy re-growth, strawberry legs, redness and irritation and welcome the LUMEO PRO-X.
WHAT IS LUMEO PRO-X AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Lumeo Pro-X is one of the most advanced and high-tech IPL (which stands for “intense pulsed light”) devices for home usage and these handheld machines claim to permanently reduce fuzz by stunting the hair cycle and preventing regrowth.
New York-based dermatologist Josh Zeichner, MD, considers at-home lasers a safe alternative. "Lasers work by emitting a beam of light that is absorbed by a specific target in the skin," Dr. Zeichner explains. "In this case, the light is absorbed by pigment in the hair follicle to heat it up and destroy it, so that the hair does not grow back.
At-home devices work similarly to professional treatments, but use lower energy levels. They are also a great option to maintain improvements between professional treatments." (As an interesting FYI, Dr. Zeichner adds that, "Each treatment causes some degree of damage to the hair follicle resulting in thinner hair, and it often takes multiple treatments to completely remove hair.)
How to use Lumeo Pro-X device?
For IPL hair removal to work effectively, some hair is required to allow the light to target it, therefore it’s best not to wax or epilate ahead of your session. Shaving beforehand is advised as the light can target hair directly in the follicle. If IPL is used on longer hair, it runs the risk of burning the skin. Some models are suitable for use in different areas, such as the upper lip, but Lumeo Pro-X can be used on both body and facial hair.
For best results, regular IPL sessions are required. Typically, we suggest a 12-week programme followed by top-up sessions as and when needed.
- We recommend using your Lumeo Pro-X once a week for the first 8 weeks. After this period we recommend using it once a month until satisfied. If you would like to maintain hairless, smooth skin, we recommend using your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.
- Most users start to see a reduction of hair in just 2-3 treatments using our handset, with complete results after 9-12 treatments. However, results can vary from person to person.
- Lumeo Pro-X works on both dark and light/white hair colours, if your hair is lighter you may just need 1-2 sessions more to achieve the same results as someone who is brunette for example.
Who can use a Lumeo Pro-X IPL hair removal device?
IPL is suitable for all but the darkest skin tones. This is because the light energy may be more attracted to the pigments in the skin rather than the melanin in the hair.
Although no evidence stating that IPL has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women exists, we still cannot recommend using our handset if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, just as a precaution.
Those with certain skin/hair conditions and those undergoing particular treatments are not recomended to use IPL devices.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Yes, we do! We have absolute confidence in providing you with the best at-home IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset in the world. That’s why we’re proud to offer our day 90-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You can read more about it here.
All handsets come with a 12 month warranty, that covers any manufacturer faults. If you are having any issues regarding your handset, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the biggest advantages of IPL over other types of laser is that it is far less painful. Most customers explain the feeling as a warm sensation on the skin.
Our handsets have been designed to be suitable for at home use, so is gentle on skin. This means that is suitable for sensitive skin types too.
IPL can definitely be used on hormonal hair growth, and has proven to be quite effective.
When using the handset as recommended, side effects are rare. Redness and swelling is the most common side effect from IPL, which will quickly subside after treatment.
IPL will not be suitable for you if you have epilepsy.
As there is heat involved, slight blackening on/around the light window is normal and will not affect your handset, how it works or the results at all.
Yes, this is completely normal. As the light energy is heating the hair, you may smell a slight burning but this just means there may be some hairs that have not been shaved. Please ensure that you have prepped the skin correctly, and that the skin is completely shaved before starting your session.
Cleaning of the handset is advised after each use. You can use an alcohol wipe, or any antibacterial product to clean down the handset and the light window after treatment. Ensure your handset is powered off, and not plugged in before doing so. You should then store the handset in a cool, dry place after use (once the handset is completely dry).
We advise that users of our handsets are 16 and older.
There have been numerous worldwide studies that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of IPL for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular safe and effective method of hair removal at home and in clinics.
The Lumeo Pro-X has 500,000 flashes, meaning it will last you 20+ years.
No, it isn't necessary to wear eye protection while using our handset. Our handsets are fitted with a sensor and will not pulse and light unless the entire window is pressed against your skin. That being said you should never try and look directly into the light as it flashes.
Yes, you should shave the desired areas before using your handset. A close to skin shave is best recommended. The goal is for the light energy to reach the hair follicle as quickly as possible, so shaving beforehand is essential to achieve the best results. The hair follicle does need to be in tact for IPL to be effective. This means no waxing, plucking, threading, epilating etc.
Between treatments you should only shave when required. You should never wax, pluck, or epilate as these hair removal methods removes the entire root, which is what absorbs the light during the treatment.
No. This product is a once-off purchase. There is absolutely no need for replacements or refills.
If you have recently been sun tanning, we recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset. You should wait 48 hours to tan after using your handset. The same applies for sun beds. We advise removing all artificial tan before using our handsets, as the light energy may be more attracted to the pigments in the skin, rather than the melanin in the hair. You can reapply the tan after your session once the skin has relaxed.
You actually have to be careful when anyone claims ‘permanent’ hair removal as all forms of IPL/Laser hair removal require some maintenance, or eventually the hair will start growing back. After completing your initial sessions with our handsets you will only have to use your handset once every 3 months to maintain smooth, hairless skin.
Yes, you can. This may decrease the lifetime of the handset per user. You should also always thoroughly clean the handset after each use.
Definitely! Our handsets are suitable for both men and women.
*Please note: We found some stores selling low quality fakes.
Features of fakes:
- The flash shooting speed is slow and the flash shooting success rate is low
- Abnormal noise of cooling fan
- Flash life is short
- 2 flash modes - Single flash + Continuous flash
- New upgrade - 500,000 pulses
- Safe without side effects, painless
- Adjustable - 1-5 level
- Integrated UV filter
- Integrated safety protection system to prevent accidental flash damage to the eyes
- EU, US, AU or GB plug (the voltage is globally compatible)
- Long power cord
- Lamp: xenon quartz tube
- Light source: pulsed light
- Wavelength: 470nm ~ 1100nm
- Lighting life: 500,000 times
- Adapter Specifications: AC100V ~ 240V @ 12V DC 3A
- Weight: 180g
- Operating temperature range: 5 ° ~ 30 °
- Working humidity range: relative humidity 30% to 60%