World's No.1 At Home IPL Hair Removal Set
- Are you sick of having to shave on a daily basis?
- Tired of hours of painful waxing and plucking?
- Since making and going to appointments for your next laser hair removal treatment is often such a hassle, why not have it done in the comfort of your own home, without paying half as much and with all of the same results a professional treatment has.
- Having second thoughts about buying IPL hair removal device? Well, no need to worry, because we're offering 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
WE say no more to ingrown hairs and speedy re-growth, strawberry legs, redness and irritation and welcome the LUMEO Gen.Y.
How to use Lumeo Gen.Y IPL handset
For IPL hair removal to work effectively, some hair is required to allow the light to target it, therefore it’s best not to wax or epilate ahead of your session. Shaving beforehand is advised as the light can target hair directly in the follicle. If IPL is used on longer hair, it runs the risk of burning the skin.
For best results, regular IPL sessions are required. Each brand advises how often to use their IPL device, and when you can expect to see results.
Some models are suitable for use in different areas, such as the upper lip, but Lumeo can be used on both body and facial hair.
- We recommend using your Lumeo once a week for the first 8 weeks. After this period we recommend using it once a month until satisfied. If you would like to maintain hairless, smooth skin, we recommend using your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.
- Most users start to see a reduction of hair in just 2-3 treatments using our handset, with complete results after 9-12 treatments. However, results can vary from person to person.
- Lumeo handset works on both dark and light/white hair colours, if your hair is lighter you may just need 1-2 sessions more to achieve the same results as someone who is brunette for example.
Who can use a Lumeo IPL hair removal device?
IPL is suitable for all but the darkest skin tones. This is because the light energy may be more attracted to the pigments in the skin rather than the melanin in the hair.
Although no evidence stating that IPL has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women exists, we still cannot recommend using our handset if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, just as a precaution.
Those with certain skin/hair conditions and those undergoing particular treatments are not recomended to use IPL devices.
All handsets come with a 12 month warranty, that covers any manufacturer faults. If you are having any issues regarding your handset, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the biggest advantages of IPL over other types of laser is that it is far less painful. Most customers explain the feeling as a warm sensation on the skin.
There have been numerous worldwide studies that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of IPL for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular safe and effective method of hair removal at home and in clinics.
The LumeoGen.Y has 300,000 flashes, meaning it will last you 10+ years.
If you have recently been sun tanning, we recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset. You should wait 48 hours to tan after using your handset. The same applies for sun beds. We advise removing all artificial tan before using our handsets, as the light energy may be more attracted to the pigments in the skin, rather than the melanin in the hair. You can reapply the tan after your session once the skin has relaxed.
Yes, you can. This may decrease the lifetime of the handset per user. You should also always thoroughly clean the handset after each use.
Definitely! Our handsets are suitable for both men and women.
Lamp tube: Xenon quartz tube
Light Source: Intense Pulsed Light
Energy Frequency: 1.5 J / cm
Focuss size: 33 * 10mm
Shaft length: 470nm ~ 1100nm
Lamp tube life: 300000 times
Operating temperature range: 5 ~ 30
Operating humidity Range: Relative
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS