If you’ve ever found yourself in front of a mirror pinching your skin to squeeze out an unwelcome blackhead, you’re certainly not alone. Blackheads (which occur when pores become clogged with oil and dead cells and then oxidize when they're exposed to oxygen, turning black) are not only one of the most annoying skin issues, but they’re also one of the most common.
Say goodbye to those annoying little blemishes once and for all, thanks to Infinite Clean, our expert-approved pore vacuum cleaner.
While the beauty market is totally saturated with blackhead treatments—from face washes to pore removal strips—we are happy to present worlds number one - Infinite Clean - our top rated electric pores and acne cleaner.
How to use it?
- Steam your face first(a bowl of hot water works well) or apply a hot towel for 10 minutes
- Use the weakest settings at first and gradually increase as needed
- Move the Infinite Clean around your face, DO NOT keep the cleaner in one place
- Use a cold towel or cold mask to close your pores and apply facial moisturizer when finished
- Smooth skin with natural radiance
- Blackhead removal
- Acne removal
- Skin tighting
- Better blood and lymphatic circulation (helps skin rejuvenate)
- Smooth fine lines
- Face massage